Swimming with Dolphins in Malta is a chance of a lifetime, having direct contact with a dolphin is not something you will come across numerous times in your lifetime. Under the guidance of professional trainers you will be able to interact and see the natural behaviour of these beautiful and intellegent marine mammals. This is a special programme and is open for adults of all ages and children from 8 to 12 years. Besides the swimmer, one can also book one or more spectators who can see the swimmer enjoy himself or herself with the bottlenose dolphins during the swim programme. Spectators can take their own photos from the stand or make use of the professional photographer (at an extra fee payable on site) who will be available during the swim programme.
The swim with dolphins programme lasts approximately 30 minutes and will include wet suits, an educational documentary and personalised treatment by the professional trainers. Guests are kindly requested to bring their own swimwear and towels.
Swim With Dolphins Prices
- The Price for the Swim Programme in High Season is 124.99 Euro per person.
- The Price for the Swim Programme in Low Season is 98.99 Euro per person. This is a Special Offer valid for bookings made on-line this month.
- The Price for an Adult Spectator in Low & High Season is EUR 14.99 per person
- The Price for a Child Spectator in Low & High Season is EUR 9.99 per person
- Transport is available from/to all Hotels in Malta at an extra fee of EUR 6 per adult or child in Low & High Season
- Guests currently enjoy a Free Day Block Ticket for All Shows if they purchase a Swim with Dolphins or Spectator Ticket
- Infants 0-3 years are allowed free entrance, however they will not be allowed to swim with dolphins
- Maximum Group size is of 10 persons
- Adults (Age 13 - 65)
- Children (Age 8 - 12). Children under the Age of 8 will not be allowed to swim with dolphins
- Advance bookings are compulsory. For bookings please fill in our Online Booking Form
- LOW SEASON: 1st October 2012 to the 17th March 2013 & 1st October 2013 to the 31st December 2013
- HIGH SEASON: 18th March 2013 to the 30th September 2013
- IMPORTANT: Please Check FULLY BOOKED DATES & UPDATES ON OPENING HOURS Below
- IMPORTANT: Bookings must be made at least 3 FULL DAYS IN ADVANCE
- IMPORTANT: If you require TRANSPORT please tick the appropriate check box in the BOOKING FORM. Transport must be booked in the same booking of the Swim With Dolphins. Note that due to logistical reasons it will not be possible to add transport after your booking has been made.
- IMPORTANT: If you are arriving to Malta on a CRUISE LINER, please Contact Us BEFORE you proceed to booking online
- IMPORTANT: Children under the age of 12, participating in the Swim With Dolphins programme, are to present a copy of their passport or an official document which indicates their age at the entrance of the Park. Failure to produce an acceptable document will result in the Child not being allowed to participate.
- IMPORTANT: Guests will not be allowed in the pool with any accessories such as earrings, piercings, bracelets, hair bands, make-up, etc.
- IMPORTANT: Please let us know whether you have any HEALTH ISSUES before booking your Swim with Dolphins programme. Note that pregnant women cannot participate in the Swim With Dolphins programme. For more information visit our FAQ section and read the Swim With Dolphins Disclaimer.
- There are 3 or more swims per day, in the mornings as well as the afternoons.
- A Swim With Dolphins Ticket will entitle the ticket holder entrance to the Marine Park, Free Entrance To All Shows, & a Swim With Dolphins
- A Spectator Ticket will entitle the ticket holder entrance to the Marine Park, Free Entrance To All Shows and a Spectator Ticket
- The actual swim time is subject to confirmation by us, as each swim is limited to a maximum group size of 12 persons
- A Swim With Dolphins Ticket entitles the ticket holder to only 1 swim
Fully Booked Swim With Dolphins Dates
- IMPORTANT: The following dates are FULLY BOOKED for Swim With Dolphins and NO FURTHER BOOKINGS will be accepted
- April 2013: 6th, 9th, 10th, 29th
- May 2013: 1st, 3rd, 4th
- June 2013:
Important Updates - Opening Hours
- UPDATE 1: The Park will be OPEN from the 18.03.13 to the 30.09.13 - Every Day - 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- UPDATE 2: The Park will be OPEN from the 01.10.13 to the 31.12.13 - Tuesdays to Sundays - 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- UPDATE 3: The Park will be CLOSED on the 25.12.13